Monday, April 8, 2013

Love & romantic relationships is a very important part of our lives

Love & romantic relationships is a very important part of our lives.  Sometimes, when things get rough in other areas of our lives, we tend to neglect our love life and pay attention to those other things that demand immediate attention. But, we shouldn’t take love and the important people in our lives for granted.  We should always “make” time for them and let them know how much we care and how much they mean to us. Because if we lose them, then we’ve lost “everything”.

I’ve made my share of mistakes and have come to realize that without the love and support of the important people in my life, I wouldn’t be able to get over obstacles and make my dreams come true.
Feel free to share, your own stories of appreciating or neglecting important people in your lives and what the result of that was.

1 comment:

  1. I’ve made my mistakes too. I abandoned the love of my life, in order to follow my dreams for a career abroad. It took me years to realize that nothing really matters that much, when you don’t have the one that you want right there with you, loving you, supporting you, walking with you down the path of life. I have the career I've always dreamed off, but I have no one to share the happy and sad moments with… I have friends, but I’ve lost my chance with that very special one... I’m successful and alone…

    ReplyDelete