Thursday, June 27, 2013

Five Star book review for "Spellbound in His Arms"

Loved the book!!!!!, June 26, 2013

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This review is from: Spellbound in His Arms (The Greek Isles Series) (Volume 1) (Paperback)
I downloaded "Spellbound in your arms" looking for wonderful novel, intrigued by the title and the beautiful book cover. I fell in love with Angel Sefer's novel. She has a wonderful writing style and the plot was extremely appealing.

She interweaves with an amazing skill, mystery, danger, romance and a lot of unexpected twists and turns. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who loves a good mystery.

The story takes place on a beautiful Greek Island. Jackie a beautiful investigative reporter and Michael a very attractive detective find themselves thrown together in this intriguing plot, trying to solve a murder that has put the heirs to an incredible fortune of Greek Tycoon Andreas Demiris in grave danger.

I was totally captivated and drawn to the story like a magnet. I just couldn't put the book down. I was charmed by the amazing job Anger Sefer did to help you feel the emotions of her characters and keep you glued to the pages.

The simmering desire that develops between Jackie and Michael is wonderful. It is a real page-turner. At the end of the story I found myself wanting more...I am hoping there is another book coming from the same author.

http://www.amazon.com/Spellbound-Greek-Isles-Series-Volume/product-reviews/1490303340/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

No comments:

Post a Comment