Monday, July 15, 2013

Excerpts of your wonderful #five #star #reviews for SPELLBOUND IN HIS ARMS so far. Thank you!!!

I’m so excited!!!

It seems that people enjoy reading my book as much as I enjoyed writing it. I was very touched by the warm welcome for my debut novel SPELLBOUND IN HIS ARMS. Here are some excerpts of your wonderful #five #star #reviews so far:

·         Angel Sefer interweaves with an amazing skill, mystery, danger, romance and a lot of unexpected twists and turns.

·         It is a page-turner. The story is very interesting, the characters are amazingly etched, and Angel Sefer blends both in a fabulous mixture.

·         When I was growing up, I could not wait for the next Helen MacInnes novel to appear on the shelves of our school library. When I discovered Spellbound in His Arms by Angel Sefer I realized I had found another author who had the ability to blend romance, mystery and an interesting location into a captivating plot.

·         Simmering emotions and rising passions will keep you glued to the pages. I loved the book and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys mystery, action and romance.

·         Sefer's quality of writing is excellent, and the story line is set at a wonderful pace to keep you glued to the pages until the very end. I would love to see more books from Angel Sefer. I have become a fan!

·         This debut novel from Ms Sefer is one you don't want to miss. I am looking forward to many others as this series continues.
Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment