Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Do you ever feel the need to get away?

Do you ever feel like getting in the car and just drive, without a specific destination in mind? Do you ever feel like everyday life is “choking” you, “draining” you? 

Everyday life with its “musts” and obligations can be very demanding and energy draining. Routine is ok…it’s something which gives us a sense of security. However, sometimes we feel the need to get out of our “comfort zone”…to do something different. And if we dare, it’s then that we feel “alive”, full of energy and creative enthusiasm.

The feeling of stagnation was getting far too familiar the last few months…maybe years… I had to do something for a change. I had to get out of my comfort zone… I made changes; I left behind things I did for years, but didn’t make me feel satisfied any more. I’m not even half way through yet, but the beginning was the hardest part.

Now, I feel rejuvenated, liberated, ALIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment