Sunday, February 2, 2014

"In following our dreams, the first step is always the hardest one..."

In following our dreams, the first step is always the hardest one. However, when we take that step, things kind of flow…

I’ve read somewhere that in order to drive from one side of the country to the other, you don’t need to know or be able to see the entire way; all you need is to be able to see the few hundred feet in front of you. Well, I found out that whoever said that was right.

For me, the first step in accomplishing something is deciding exactly what it is that I want to do. I think about it, dream about it, and visualize it in every detail. I don’t worry about how I’m going to do it. I just decide what it is that I want to do. Then, I take one step at a time, and things kind of fall in place, like the pieces of a puzzle.

Try it…what do you have to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment