Wednesday, February 5, 2014

We need to demand the respect we all deserve…

I know we’re supposed to treat others the way we want them to treat us…with kindness and respect. But what happens when they don’t get the message? What happens when some people use us and treat us bad, no matter how nice and patient we try to be?

Then, I’m sorry, but I get mad. I know I shouldn’t, and I know that anger comes right back to me and creates an unbalance in my life…but I can’t help it. After all, I’m only human. Besides, I’m not the most patient person in the world, and I don’t claim to be.

I give everybody a chance, maybe two, but after that, their history…

The hardest part, though, is when people who aren’t been nice to us are relatives or colleagues, which means that we can’t just walk away. However, we don’t have to accept been treated with disrespect. We need to demand the respect we all deserve…

No comments:

Post a Comment