Saturday, March 8, 2014

A tale that will improve your speed reading skills!

5.0 out of 5 stars A tale that will improve your speed reading skills!March 7, 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Spellbound in His Arms (The Greek Isles Series) (Kindle Edition)
I finished reading "Spellbound in his Arms" in a single day. Trust me, that was not my intention. My very busy schedule allows me to read while I commute to work and just a bit in bed, before my eyes slide shut and my Kindle hits me on the nose. Well, that wasn't the case here. I stayed up well after my usual bedtime because I just had to finish this riveting story. Angel Sefer weaves an intricate story full of twists, turns, mistrust and unexpected surprises that come down in a torrent from the very first page! The reader has barely time to pause and breathe in the intoxicating bougainvillea aromas or take in the wonderful Corfiat scenery, and yet another gunshot makes investigative reporter Jackie Alexander take flight. Most of the times though, she runs right into gorgeous detective's Michael Apostolou's arms. If only she could be sure where he stands in this web of manipulative, deadly heirs and their victims that keep adding up.

If you enjoy suspenseful romances set against an exotic island setting, "Spellbound in his Arms" is just the book for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment