Monday, March 30, 2015

My Review of the brilliant, dynamic, and touching psychological / medical thriller The Healer by Christoph Fischer


5A brilliant, dynamic, and touching psychological / medical thriller
on March 30, 2015
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase

I read an excerpt of this book and wow... I just had to buy it. I devoured page after page, feeling absorbed by the power of the characters’ emotions and magnificent descriptions of their thoughts and state of mind. It's a great achievement to be able to so accurately portrait those thoughts and feelings. And I say accurately because, unfortunately, I’ve lived through those same thoughts and state of mind, having lost a loved one to this dreadful disease. I could relate to Erica’s anger, fear, agony, and desperate attempt to hold on to our most precious “procession”: our health.

This novel was powerful, to say the least, not to mention the brilliant twist in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment