Monday, May 11, 2015

My Review on Steamy Erotica Purr Scent Volume I, II, III) by Jacintha Topaz


5.0 out of 5 stars Steamy EroticaMay 9, 2015
By 
This review is from: Purr Scent Volume 1 (Parts I, II, III): Purr Billionaire BDSM MFF Menage Erotic Romance (Purr Billionaire BDSM Trio) (Kindle Edition)
Having read Purr Scent Volume I, I knew I would enjoy Parts II and III. The meeting was one hot and kinky office affair between rising star executive Mariah Olsen and billionaire Dominant Clark Mannings. In the second part, running away from Clark, Mariah meets Dominatrix Britt, and sexual tension runs high between the two females. The third part is where all three protagonists come together, and sparks fly high as the male and female Doms compete over the same, submissive but spirited female.

No comments:

Post a Comment