Thursday, December 15, 2016

Review of Bad Case of Lovin' You by Anita Louise - A heartwarming, engaging story


5.0 out of 5 stars A heartwarming, engaging storyDecember 15, 2016
By 
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Bad Case of Lovin' You: Brooke & Zack ~ The Adlers Book 2 (Kindle Edition)
Brooke Adler is a lovely and generous school teacher who meets deliciously sexy Dr. Zachary Carter. Brooke and Zack feel an intense attraction for each other. However, they have both been through disastrous relationships and have wounds to heal.
Bad Case of Lovin’ You is a heartwarming, engaging story, filled with an intriguing cast of characters. I loved Brooke and her big, loving family, her friend Shelly Silvers and Shelly’s teenage daughter Mary Beth, as well as Zack and his beautiful family. The one person I couldn’t stand was Shelly’s abusive husband, Nathan Silvers.
I’m a fast reader, but I found myself taking my time with this novel, enjoying the vivid, captivating descriptions and the author’s talent to make the reader feel as if watching a movie.
Needless to say, I loved this novel, and I’m looking forward to reading more books in the Adler Family Series.



No comments:

Post a Comment