Sunday, November 26, 2017

Woo Hoo! Grab this fantastic Limited-time Special Offer!


Happy Sunday! I have a fantastic limited time offer for you.

I'm so excited about my latest release, The Aegean Islands Collection Vol. 2. It is a collection of three passionate and intriguing mystery romances taking place on enchanting Greek Islands of the Aegean Sea. This second volume includes: The Heiress of Santorini taking place on Santorini, Harbor in the Storm taking place on Skiathos, and Deadly Paradise taking place on Naxos.


The Aegean Islands Collection Vol. 1 was released in August with an amazing response from my readers. This first volume included mystery romances Deadly Secrets taking place on Mykonos, Lethal Web of Passion taking place on Skopelos, and Whispers in the Wind taking place on Alonnisos.

  
Now, here is my fantastic offer:

Get a copy of The Aegean Islands Collection Vol. 1 for FREE - yes FREE!

All you have to do is:

1.  Buy a copy of The Aegean Islands Collection Vol. 2 and send me the purchase details to angelsefer@ymail.com

2.  Join my Free Readers Group if you're not already a member, and

3.  Like my Facebook Page.

That's all!

This offer ends November 30th!

So, hurry up and send me your email by then and make a copy of The Aegean Islands Collection Vol. 1 yours for FREE! 

Best wishes to all of you for a wonderful new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment