Wednesday, April 18, 2018

More Free Books!!!



Good morning, my lovely readers,

You know by now that I LOVE reading and writing novels brimming with mystery, secrets, and passion; reading and writing is as essential as breathing for me.

And I want to thank you from my heart for choosing to read my books out of the thousands that merit reading; I feel blessed for all your love and support.

I sincerely believe in the power of love and gratitude. When you receive so much from the universe, you can't help but want to give back as much as you can. And in my case, I can't help but offering FREE copies of my novels to YOU, my dear readers and friends.

Those of you, who have been following me for years, already know that I set up giveaways all the time and that I pick a subscriber from my FREE READERS GROUP every week to receive a free copy of one of my novels.

And all of you, my new subscribers, will soon find out about all these benefits and will enjoy indulging in the magic of reading. Welcome to our happy family of mystery and suspense romance readers!

And don’t forget my most recent giveaway: a FREE copy of one of the following collections:

The Aegean Islands Collection Vol. 1 including Deadly Secrets taking place on Mykonos, Lethal Web of Passion taking place on Skopelos, and Whispers in the Wind taking place on Alonnisos.


or

The Aegean Islands Collection Vol. 2 including The Heiress of Santorini taking place on Santorini, Harbor in the Storm taking place on Skiathos, and Deadly Paradise taking place on Naxos.



I also wanted to remind you about my new romantic suspense release Rekindled Passion.

If you would like a FREE copy of Rekindled Passion for reading and reviewing, send me an email to angelsefer@ymail.com.

I wish you a fantastic day and happy reading!



1 comment:

  1. Belief varies on whether or not people will contact their personal angel. several do believe, however, that God and his angels ar gift in our lives and thru prayer and meditation, you'll decision upon your angel for help and protection. If you want to read more please visit below this link, Free Angel Reading

    ReplyDelete