Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Living the life of your dreams might be easier than you think


Success is great. But failure is also acceptable since you’re one step closer to succeeding next time.

If you’re afraid of failure, then you’re scared of trying… you’re scared of living.


I believe that it’s vital years down the road to be able to think back and have no regrets for not going after your dreams.


Family and career obligations, as well as the responsibilities of everyday life, are a good excuse for procrastinating. But in the end, you’ll never know what might have happened if you had given yourself a chance to accomplish what you really wanted. Keep in mind that unless you try, you have no chance to succeed.


I’ve made many mistakes throughout the years, but I’ve learned from them. At least, I didn’t make the mistake of not trying at all.


I get disappointed and sometimes even scared. But then, I pick myself up and move on. As Joseph P. Kennedy said, “When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.” And he was absolutely right.


We’re here on this earth to learn and be all that we can be. And how can we accomplish that, if we never give ourselves a chance?


No comments:

Post a Comment