Wednesday, October 2, 2019

You can accomplish anything you want if you put your mind to it


Good morning, my friends and readers.

I'm so excited today and wanted to share my news with you all. Today is the first day since my knee surgery that I was able to complete forty-five minutes of dancing aerobics followed by half an hour of Karate. It might not sound like much to some of you, but it makes me feel fantastic. Like my excellent surgeon, Mr. Pantelis Nikolaou says, "you can accomplish anything you want if you put your mind to it."


My motto has always been, "sleep well, eat well, and exercise well." Well, no problem with sleep, and I try to watch what I eat "most of the time." I do, however, indulge in some pizza or dessert now and then. But after the surgery, exercising hasn't been easy. After all, I'm not a professional soccer player to get back on the field within a few months of knee surgery.


And now that I said a professional soccer player, I need to share this with you all. Ever since my little boy was born, I've been trying to teach him my motto. He's been pretty good with exercising but doesn't like sleep that much, and he indulges in sweets and potato chips now and then.

But yesterday, BOOM! A revelation! He said, "Mom, you know what? I read an interview with Cristiano Ronaldo, and he said that to keep in top shape at his age, he sleeps well, eats well, and exercises well!"

And I'm like "What? Well, okay! If Ronaldo says so, then you should do it."

Thank you, Ronaldo!

No comments:

Post a Comment