Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Living Your Dreams

Living your dreams is very important. Success or failure – it doesn’t matter either way, because you’ve tried. Success is great, but failure is ok also, since you’re a step closer to succeed next time.

If you’re afraid of failure, you’re afraid of trying…you’re afraid of living.

I believe that is important, years down the line to be able to think back, having no regrets for not going after your dreams.

Family, career, everyday life’s responsibilities are a great excuse for procrastinating. But in the end, you’ll never know what might have happened, if you had tried. Unless you try, you have no chance to succeed.

I’ve made many mistakes throughout the years, but I’ve learned from them. I made mistakes trying – but at least, I didn’t make the mistake of “not trying at all”.

Sometimes, I get disappointed and even scared. But then, I pick myself up and move on. As Joseph P. Kennedy said “When the going gets tough, the tough gets going” and he was absolutely right.

We’re here on this earth to learn and be all that we can be. And how can we accomplish that, if we never try?

No comments:

Post a Comment