Friday, July 26, 2013

My Review for “It’s Just a Little Crush” by Caroline Fardig

It's Just a Little Crush (A Lizzie Hart Mystery)

***** Enjoyable read!, July 21, 2013


This review is from: It's Just a Little Crush (Lizzie Hart Mysteries) (Kindle Edition)

I truly enjoyed reading this book. The author drew me into the plot from the very beginning and I found myself not being able to walk away from the story. It is very well written with fantastic characters and I fell in love with it. Caroline Fardig interweaves in a very smart way an exciting blend of emotions that provide mystery, murder, romance and laughter. The heroine Lizzie is an amazing girl, full of fun and desire for life. The characters are believable and the story moves along nicely.
The author has done a great job in providing a good plot with excitement and anticipation. The chemistry between Lizzie and her beautiful boisterous man Blake is hot and I loved it.
I must say that in the mist of it all, I had to laugh out loud with Lizzie's interaction with Blake. She is a spirited girl full of spunk.
The small town reminded me a bit of Paton Place. I chuckled reading about the infidelities and the who has done what to whom. Very funny! The end was unexpected and I hope that there will be a follow up to this book. I would definitely recommend the book as a fun and intriguing read.


No comments:

Post a Comment