Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Six 5 Star Reviews & one 4 Star Review for "Spellbound in His Arms" within the last week!


5.0 out of 5 stars A truly thrilling read!!!October 2, 2013
By 
Tamara (New York) - See all my reviews
If you're looking for romance, a great story and perfect escapism, this book is ideal. I've never read a romantic thriller before this, but I will definitely read more now. The author combines a hot romance with a thrilling adventure mystery, and it definitely makes for a great story. I was caught up in the story right from the start - Jackie is exactly the kind of heroine I enjoy reading about. She doesn't just sit back and wait to things to happen to her. She gets out there and gets things done: she's clever, proactive and tough. And Michael is just downright swoon-worthy.

The description of the Greek islands is also truly gorgeous. You can really tell that the author loves her setting and she manages to capture it with such skill that you truly get transported into a world of blue seas, glorious beaches and ancient mansions.

I really liked Jackie and Michael as a pairing - the chemistry between them was really hot right from the start - and who wouldn't want to solve family mysteries and face danger accompanied by a handsome, clever Greek detective? Especially one with his own mysterious past!

This is a very exciting start for a new series and I can't wait to read the other books as they come out!


5.0 out of 5 stars EntertainingSeptember 30, 2013
By 
Arnold Henry (Calgary, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
Sometimes you're lucky enough to find a book that keeps you turning the pages late into the evening because you just have to finish it. This book was like that for me. I had to know who was behind the Demiris guy's death and the threats against his family. I was happy with the way the story ended, but I'm excited that there should be a sequel.
I think people who like to read mysteries and thrillers would enjoy this book. It's definitely geared toward the action and crime fans. There are enough twists to keep readers guessing too.


5.0 out of 5 stars Hot RomanceSeptember 29, 2013
I love stories with a great setting and strong central characters and this book hit the mark. The book takes us to the beautiful Greek island of Corfu, a wonderful setting for a story of mystery and romance. Both central characters, the investigative reporter, Jackie, and the strong handsome Special Forces Officer, Michael, are appealing and interesting. The story continues at a fast pace until it all comes to a perfect ending. I'm hoping to read much more of these characters.


5.0 out of 5 stars Exotic Who Done ItSeptember 27, 2013
When members of a wealthy family start disappearing and dying under mysterious circumstances, investigative reporter Jackie Alexander heads from Atlanta to Athens, and then Corfu, looking for clues. What she doesn't expect to find is a good-looking ex-Special Forces officer creeping around what she thought was a deserted mansion at the center of a mystery. Jackie is assaulted, shot out, nearly ran off a cliff, and that's just the beginning. Spellbound in His Arms is non-stop action, thrills, and romance.


4.0 out of 5 stars More pleaseSeptember 26, 2013
Easy read that is surprisingly hard to put down, I hope this author writes more books, please don't keep us waiting. Lol


5.0 out of 5 stars Well-written mysterySeptember 24, 2013
This book swept me off my feet to the Greek Islands, somewhere I wouldn't mind visiting. I saw a few tweets about the book and checked it out because I'm a big mystery fan but I like to read books with a love story too. Michael was a great character. Brave, smart, and definitely sexy. The other main character, Jackie, was smart and brave too, in her own way. They made a good pairing. The secondary characters were interesting without being cliches. The author's writing style is straight to the point and concise, exactly what you want for a fact-paced adventure. Definitely a book you'd recommend to a friend.


5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating MysterySeptember 24, 2013
By 
Haim Ziv "Haim" (Berkeley , CA) - See all my reviews
This book had me from the description. A mansion full of secrets... trusting the wrong person could be deadly... Definitely my kind of story. The author sure delivered. I loved how you thought one guy was the bad guy, but then someone else turned out to be even worse. I wish the book was a little longer only because I wanted more to read. This is a great first book!


Read the reviews at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment