Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy Launch Day to my author friend Angel Sefer for “Spellbound in His Arms”!

As and avid writer/reader, I am always delighted when I discover a book that is interesting from the first paragraph to the last page. I was not disappointed when I was given the opportunity to review ‘Spellbound in His Arms’ by friend and fellow writer Angel Sefer. This is a wonderful book with all of the elements that drive a good story and make it become real in the mind of the reader. You can read my review at the end of this article.

Angel’s award-winning, Romantic Mystery & Suspense novel is now a #1 Bestseller at Barnes & Noble, and holds the #2 spot on Amazon’s Bestseller list. Her book was recently republished by Booktrope where it will be available to many other readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment