Angel Sefer's Free Readers Group

Angel Sefer's Free Readers Group

Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy Launch Day to my author friend Angel Sefer for “Spellbound in His Arms”!

As and avid writer/reader, I am always delighted when I discover a book that is interesting from the first paragraph to the last page. I was not disappointed when I was given the opportunity to review ‘Spellbound in His Arms’ by friend and fellow writer Angel Sefer. This is a wonderful book with all of the elements that drive a good story and make it become real in the mind of the reader. You can read my review at the end of this article.

Angel’s award-winning, Romantic Mystery & Suspense novel is now a #1 Bestseller at Barnes & Noble, and holds the #2 spot on Amazon’s Bestseller list. Her book was recently republished by Booktrope where it will be available to many other readers.