Monday, April 14, 2014

Another wonderful 5 Star Review for "Spellbound in His Arms"


5.0 out of 5 stars An Adrenaline RushApril 10, 2014
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Spellbound in His Arms (The Greek Isles Series) (Kindle Edition)
Investigative reporter Jackie Alexander travels to Corfu, Greece and pokes around the Demiris mansion in the middle of the night, hoping to find out what’s behind the string of murders in her family. She doesn’t expect to run into detective Michael Apostolou, though, who has his own agenda for being in the mansion in the dead of night. Then there’s physical attraction, kidnappings, shootouts and intrigue that kept me reading late into the night.

Sefer’s romantic suspense story kept me on the edge of my seat and was hard to put down. There were lots of twists and turns, so I was never sure who to trust and what was going to happen next. I can’t wait to read another book by this author.



No comments:

Post a Comment