Friday, May 9, 2014

The first three reviews on "Deadly Secrets" are all 5 Stars!


5.0 out of 5 stars An exciting roller coaster of passion and suspense!May 8, 2014
This review is from: Deadly Secrets (The Greek Isles Series) (Kindle Edition)
Mrs. Sefer did it again! I really enjoyed this skillful blend of romance and mystery with an intriguing story line!

I loved the characters and the description of the island. I’ve always wanted to visit a Greek island and now, more so than ever…

The development of the romance was very interesting, full of passion, doubt, suspicion, intrigue and sprinkled with the fascinating customs and tradition of the island.

I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a good mystery with lots of twists and turns, as well as a good romance.



5.0 out of 5 stars ExcellentMay 8, 2014
This review is from: Deadly Secrets (The Greek Isles Series) (Kindle Edition)
“Deadly Secrets” by Angel Sefer is a spellbinding mystery romance novel in the most beautiful and captivating of settings: The Greek Island of Mykonos. Our recently heroine Helena leaves England to visit her aunt Sophie on the island where she meets the ominous and charismatic yet not always likeable Dimitris.

Dark, moody and with a sense of foreboding this story unfolds with ominous “greek drama”. The mystery around her father’s disappearance many years ago, secrets revealed in a diary and the muddy motives by the people around her throw Helena in turmoil and confusion.
Against her will she finds herself attracted to the arrogant Dimitris, although her aunt assures her about the man and sees him quite differently.

The writing is powerful and had a strong hypnotic spell on me. I was drawn into this great and intriguing story from the beginning. The chemistry and passionate, fatal attraction between Helena and Dimitris, the doubt and confusion were driving me insane.

On top of that there are plenty of beautiful descriptions of the island and Greece. I am not always one for romance writing but Angel Sefer has great talent and knows how to tell a story.

A must read for romance and mystery fans.



5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating mystery!May 8, 2014
This review is from: Deadly Secrets (The Greek Isles Series) (Kindle Edition)
I loved the book – a great blend of mystery and romance, enriched with twists and turns, which kept me turning pages. I couldn’t put it down until the end. I've been to the Greek Islands and the author captured the setting perfectly -- I felt transported back! The cast of intriguing characters was fantastically developed, and I loved the way the romantic relationship blossomed while the mystery unfolded keeping me intrigued. Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment