Thursday, November 13, 2014

"Spellbound by Greek Isles' beauty and mystery"


5.0 out of 5 stars Spellbound by Greek Isles' beauty and mysteryNovember 9, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Greek Isles Collection (Kindle Edition)

After reading "Spellbound in his Arms", I knew I wanted this entire series in one place, so bought "The Greek Isles Collection" with much expectation. Transported to the beautiful Mediterranean isles, I felt as though being right there, investigating, unveiling mysterious past or falling in love together with the lively, lovely characters, among the breathtaking scenery and a thrilling suspense.

Jackie's and Michael's passionate yet complicated relationship that blossomed so thrillingly in the first book had me on the edge of my seat. I thought it could not get any better, but when in the second book I met Helena and her quest to learn the truth about her father, with Captain Dimitris Nikolaou sailing in to complicate it all, I knew I'm addicted to this series. By that time I waited for the third book book impatiently, and rushed to buy the collection the moment it came out.
  
Mystery and sizzling romance in the most breathtaking scenery, so delightfully different from the usual romance novels; suspense, deceit and intrigue; smooth writing and masterly story-telling - it's all there, in this wonderfully refreshing collection of books that I will reread more than once, I suspect.

Highly recommended!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment