Saturday, March 14, 2015

"I was completely mesmerized and carried away by the gorgeous descriptions and scenery" 5 star review


12 of 13 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Suspenseful, thrilling, heart-racing!February 26, 2015
This review is from: Deadly Secrets (The Greek Isles Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Deadly Secrets is the second book in the Greek Isles series, and it is nothing short of amazing. I was completely mesmerized and carried away by the gorgeous descriptions and scenery. I felt as though I was right there on that tropical island. Helena was indeed stunning and Captain Dimitris was exceptionally seductive. Both of these characters captured my heart. Deadly Secrets is a suspenseful, thrilling, heart-racing ride that you will not want to miss. The combination of mystery and romance left me breathless.

No comments:

Post a Comment