Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My Review of the interesting, action-packed, and suspenseful adventure science thriller Diamond Rain by Michael Gallagher


3.0 out of 5 stars An interesting, action-packed, and suspenseful adventure science thrillerMay 8, 2015
By 
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Diamond Rain: Adventure Science Fiction Techno Thriller (The Spy Stories and Tales of Intrigue Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

Even though this is not my favorite kind of genre, the description sounded interesting, and the reviews were good. I thought I’ll give it a try, and I’m glad I bought the book. It was an action packed and suspenseful adventure science thriller with an intriguing plot and colorful characters.

The only reason I gave the book three stars was the far-fetched technology. It was unbelievable and trying to understand it, somewhat disrupted me from keeping up with the story.

However, if you’re into action, adventure, techno-science thrillers, you’ll find it an interesting read.

No comments:

Post a Comment