Thursday, May 7, 2015

My Review of the exciting and hilarious mystery That Old Black Magic by Caroline Fardig


5.0 out of 5 stars An exciting and hilarious mystery with sprinkles of romanceMay 7, 2015
By 
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: That Old Black Magic (Lizzie Hart Mysteries Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
That Old Black Magic by Caroline Fardig is an exciting and hilarious mystery that kept me turning pages, trying to figure out who was hiding behind everything that was happening.

Lizzie Hart is adorable, feisty, smart, and a devoted friend while at the same time, she has an amazing talent to get on people’s nerves and get herself in trouble. She and her friend Julia make an irresistible pair that could turn any normal situation into a total disaster—Well, I shouldn’t say normal because where Lizzie is concerned nothing can be normal.

Still getting over her wounds from the previous time she played Nancy Drew, Lizzie finds herself hunting yet another killer while at the same time trying to decide between drop-dead gorgeous reporter Blake and her ex-boyfriend Lee. Her first date with Blake was a disaster, and I couldn’t help but laugh out loud. And this wasn’t the only time I did that. Throughout the book, I found myself laughing my heart out on quite a few of Lizzie’s escapades. And when Blake told Lizzie and Julia “you’re not even fit to be called Nancy Drew anymore. You two have slid down to Lucy and Ethel status” I just laughed till I cried.

Don’t miss this one. It’s a winner!

5An exciting and hilarious mystery with sprinkles of romanc

No comments:

Post a Comment