Sunday, August 7, 2016

My review of The Power of Present Moment by Sanjeev Kumar



5.0 out of 5 stars A very enlightening bookAugust 1, 2016
By 
This review is from: Practicing the Power of Present Moment (Paperback)
It opened my eyes to a new way of thinking, like “celebrating each and every moment, whether it is painful or blissful.”
Reading this book, I realized that I’d spent a large part of my life thinking about the past or worrying about the future. No wonder, I’m under so much stress.
I found useful advice to dissolve stress and bring peace of mind into my life. It takes determination and daily practice, but I believe that by applying what I’ve read, I’ll be able to focus on the important things in life, battle memory loss, and control short temper, anger, and fear.

Read my review on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment