Friday, May 26, 2017

And The Hits Keep Coming . . .


5.0 out of 5 stars And The Hits Keep Coming . . . .May 16, 2017
This review is from: Harbor in the Storm (The Greek Isles Series Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
I have always admired how Angel Sefer is able to combine sexual attraction/romance with her fast-paced thrillers. I’ve also come to realize that whenever I start reading one of her books, I will become total absorbed and unable to put it down. Chores? Errands? Bah! As with all her books, finding out what is going to happen next always comes first.

“HARBOR IN THE STORM” had the same effect on me. Bam! Starting off with Natalie and her instant resurgence of attraction to her old boyfriend, Daniel, we quickly move on to a mystery involving her current husband. Untold truths, misunderstandings, regrets, and shady mobsters co-mingle with a fast-moving plot, twists, and renewed romance. Once again, the book had me putting everything on hold until the end. Wow!

Guess I should do those errands now. . .


The novel is available at fine booksellers everywhere



No comments:

Post a Comment