Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Huge Celebration Sale!


Hello my friends,

Let me start by wishing you a fabulous day and a prosperous new month.

A lot of you have been asking me about the next release in the popular Greek Isles Series. Well, I’m happy to tell you that Harbor in the Storm is now available at fine booksellers everywhere:



Celebrating the new release all my books are on special sale for only $0.99 / £0.99 / €0.99

Check them out and grab your copies while the sale lasts.

And don’t forget that as a member of my Free Readers Group, you can download your copy of romantic suspense Whispers in the Wind for free.


Also, keep in mind that every week one lucky winner from my subscriber’s list wins a free eBook from my best-selling Greek Isles Series.


Best wishes to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment