Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Review of The Storm (The Lady of the Pier Book 3) by Effrosyni Moschoudi


5.0 out of 5 stars A captivating revelation of the secrets haunting Sofia and tormenting the Lady of the PierJuly 19, 2017
By 
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Storm: A WWII romance novel (The Lady of the Pier Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Having read and enjoyed books 1 and 2 in The Lady of the Pier trilogy, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on The Storm (The Lady of the Pier Book 3). I devoured this book during a short vacation and enjoyed every minute of it.
In this captivating third book, the heartbreaking story of Laura and Christian and the stormy affair of Sofia and Danny blend together and come to a breathtaking and awe-inspiring revelation.
What can I say about this book and the trilogy as a whole?
The vivid characters made me feel as if they were going to jump out of the pages; Charles’ cruel behavior, Laura’s suffering, Christian’s self-sacrifice, Danny’s struggle to understand and face the issues tormenting him, and Sofia’s determination to fight for her love created overwhelming feelings.
The fascinating descriptions made me want to visit Corfu again and Brighton for the first time.
The author’s graceful way of writing and the poems included in the novel touched my heart.
5 stars for this book and the whole trilogy!

Read my review on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment