Friday, March 15, 2013

Romance and suspense novels



Romance is great and makes us feel good. That’s why I love romance novels. There is nothing like a good romance story, with the right mix of mystery / adventure / suspense to keep your interest on “high alert”. But for me, the setting of the story is just as important. The “where” and “when” play a major role in the development of the story, as well as how the reader perceives it.

Reading a good romance and suspense story is great, but if it takes place in an exotic destination, it makes it hard to resist. This way, besides the development of the romance and the evolvement of the mystery, the reader is actually “given the bonus” of “visiting” an enchanting destination and experiencing an “imaginary journey”.

My first novel to be published soon at Amazon “Spellbound in His Arms” takes place on the beautiful Greek island of Corfu - a place of unparalleled beauty, culture and history… 

In my novel “Spellbound in His Arms”, while sharing with my readers the development of the romance between my hero and heroine and the unfolding of the mystery surrounding the deaths of the heirs of a Greek Tycoon, I took the opportunity to share with my readers the unbelievable experience of visiting the Greek island of Corfu – a place of impeccable beauty, where nature spreads lavishly hundreds of shades of green and blue and in which centuries of Greek tradition coexists harmoniously with European influences.

I hope my readers enjoy my book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

For the complete blurb of the novel go to http://www.angelsefer.com

2 comments:

  1. "Spellbound in His Arms" sounds exciting and intriguing. I can't wait to get my hands on it...

    ReplyDelete