Tuesday, September 24, 2013

After yesterday's four 5 Star Reviews for "Spellbound in His Arms", here come two more today!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting and Engrossing, September 23, 2013
Spellbound In His Arms is an exciting mystery. I liked the car chases the best, but the fire fights and close calls were cool too. Without giving anything away, I'll just say you'll never guess the ending.
 
 
 
5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Written, September 23, 2013
I usually read crime mysteries with lots of action so when a buddy recommended I read this book I wasn't sure. I read a couple of reviews and it sounded thrilling enough to be worth a glance. I got sucked in from the very beginning. I couldn't put my tablet down. Now, not only do I want to read the next book in the series, I want to go to Greece too.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment