Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pretty Hot: Author Interview with Angel Sefer

Angel Sefer

IMG_9205-new-3Tell us about yourself and how many books you have written.
For as long as I can remember myself, I’ve been intrigued by the wonderful world of fiction. Being a romantic, I read a lot of romance books, and I love best the ones sprinkled with mystery and adventure, even a little danger. I also enjoy mysteries and detective stories.
I started writing my first novel at the age of eighteen. Since then, I kept on creating stories, and have written twelve romantic mystery novels so far. I love writing! It makes me feel so alive! Reaching out to the reader, and convey inner thoughts and emotions is a very liberating feeling for me…and scary at the same time.
In my books, besides creating an intriguing plot with a touch of mystery and suspense, coupled with well-developed characters, I also like to pay attention to the setting. While sharing with my readers the development of the romance between beautiful, smart, fiery temper heroines and larger than life heroes, as well as the unfolding of the mystery, I also take the opportunity to share the enchanting experience of visiting alluring destinations.

Read the interview at Pretty Hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment