Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Another wonderful 5 Star Review for recently released "Deadly Secrets"


5.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing story!May 13, 2014
This review is from: Deadly Secrets (The Greek Isles Series) (Kindle Edition)
Having read the first mystery romance novel in this series, I knew what to expect… and Mrs. Sefer didn’t disappoint me! It was just as great as the first one, if not better! Mystery, deception, suspense and, of course, romance were blended skillfully into an intriguing story taking place on the beautiful Greek island of Mykonos. I was totally captivated by the description of the island and the very interesting characters of Helena and Dimitris. The unfolding of the mystery and the development of the simmering passion between them, kept me glued to the pages. I loved it and would highly recommend it to mystery and suspense lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment