Friday, June 13, 2014

A touching and intriguing story!

More 5 Star Reviews for newly released "Deadly Secrets", the 2nd novel in The Greek Isles Series.

5.0 out of 5 stars A touching and intriguing story!May 29, 2014
This review is from: Deadly Secrets (The Greek Isles Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
A touching and intriguing story of beautiful Helena, who goes back to Mykonos, the island she was born on, to find out what really happened to her father.
The interesting storyline, the fascinating characters, and the beautiful setting create a wonderful book which I enjoyed immensely.
I highly recommend this novel to all mystery romance lovers.



5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!!!May 29, 2014
This review is from: Deadly Secrets (The Greek Isles Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Mystery, intrigue, romance, and of course, crystal clear waters, and white sand beaches… What else could I ask for? I really enjoyed the book. It took me to the Greek island of Mykonos, captivated me with the local customs and traditions, and kept me glued to the pages with the interesting characters and the twists and turns of the unfolding mystery.

I highly recommend this book to all mystery romance and suspense lovers!



5.0 out of 5 stars I loved the book!June 1, 2014
This review is from: Deadly Secrets (The Greek Isles Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I love a good book which can take me away to a beautiful place and keep me turning page after page, wondering what would happen next. And this book definitely was a page turner.

Having read the first book in The Greek Isles Series, I couldn’t wait for this one to be released. The second stand alone, mystery romance novel in this series was just as captivating as the first one.

I loved the island descriptions and the interesting characters and kept on reading, trying to figure out who was hiding behind the threat hovering over beautiful Helena, and if the mysterious captain had anything to do with it.

Believe me, you’ll love it…


No comments:

Post a Comment