Saturday, June 14, 2014

Deadly Secrets Indeed!

The 5 Star reviews keep on coming for "Deadly Secrets", the captivating 2nd novel in The Greek Isles series, taking place on the beautiful island of Mykonos!

5.0 out of 5 stars Deadly Secrets IndeedJune 1, 2014
This review is from: Deadly Secrets (The Greek Isles Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This book blew me away. It's fast paced and thrilling with a good mix of characterization and clever dialogue. Helena is a well written character that most readers will relate to. It's hard to say much about her or Dimitris without giving away clues to the mystery of Mykonos but this is for sure a book I'll recommend to friends.



5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderful novel, full of mystery and suspense!June 1, 2014
This review is from: Deadly Secrets (The Greek Isles Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I like hot romances but I like it even more when they are blended with a well developed mystery. This is the reason I loved this book so much. This series is so captivating!



5.0 out of 5 stars A romantic thriller!June 1, 2014
This review is from: Deadly Secrets (The Greek Isles Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I love stories that keep me glued to the pages, and this was one of them! I just couldn’t put the book down. I’ve never been to Greece and this “virtual visit” to the island of Mykonos was exactly what I needed. I imagined been there, with Helena and Dimitris, trying to solve the mystery, while denying their feelings for each other. Don’t miss this one! It’s a winner!


No comments:

Post a Comment