Monday, August 24, 2015

"I love the amazing descriptions of a different Greek island in each book. Add mysterious, suspenseful plots and hot romances, and it's another winner..." 5-Star Review


5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant mystery romance novel in The Greek Isles SeriesAugust 9, 2015
By 
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Dark Shadows of the Past (The Greek Isles Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I'm a big fan of Angel Sefer's Greek Isles series, as all take me back to exotic locations and make me truly feel a part of the storyline.

I’m hooked on this series—for so many reasons, and especially love the amazing descriptions of a different Greek island in each book. Add mysterious, suspenseful plots and hot romances, and it's another winner.

Dark Shadows of the Past was just as wonderful as the previous novels, if not better. Breathlessly following the action-packed plot from Atlanta, to the Blue Ridge Mountains of Northern Georgia, and finally to the island of Kefalonia, I just couldn’t put my kindle down.
The descriptions of Kefalonia in the book reminded me of the fascinating setting of the movie “Captain Corelli’s Mandolin”. Read it and you’ll see what I mean.

Well written with descriptive scenery and sharply developed characters, make this fabulous storyline a worthy five star read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment