Sunday, June 12, 2016

I just can not say enough about this series-I don't have the words



5.0 out of 5 stars I just can not say enough about this series-I don't have the words., June 8, 2016
By 
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Lethal Web of Passion (The Greek Isles Series Book 5) (Kindle Edition)

I have read every single one of Angel Sefer's Greek Isles series books and loved every single one of them. They can definitely be read as stand alone. And yes--I am eagerly awaiting the 6th book in this series!!!

Mystery, romance, murder and heart ache can all be found in the Lethal Web of Passion. The author has a way of describing the island and the surrounding area which will truly make you feel as if you are there--Her characters are also described in a way that you feel you know them.

I just can not say enough about this series-I don't have the words. Thank you Angel Sefer for taking me on journeys that I can see and feel although I have never been there.

Read the review on Amazon

Read the review on www.mikishope.com





No comments:

Post a Comment