Thursday, December 29, 2016

Great Greek read


5.0 out of 5 stars Great Greek read11 Oct. 2016
By 
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Lethal Web of Passion (The Greek Isles Series Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Although I started reading this author in the middle of a series, it didn't actually matter [won't be the first or last time I do that with an author] as the story stands alone anyway. I will be watching out for other titles by this author though as I enjoyed this book very much. It is a romance/drama/murder mystery that kept me gripped and reading throughout. But best of all it is set in Greece [as are the others in the series] on Skopelos [where I have just been this year] and Corfu [a previous favourite]. I love stories set in Greece, they seem to transport me back to places I love, and this book was no exception.

Read the review on Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment