Friday, December 30, 2016

Great Read


5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read.December 19, 2016
By 
This review is from: Lethal Web of Passion (The Greek Isles Series Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
This was a thrilling read and I was sorry when it was over. The characters had me enthralled, worrying what was going to happen to them with the huge sense of threat permeating the story. What I enjoyed a lot was not knowing who the bad guys were for sure. It was such fun to guess, even it I hoped I was wrong at a certain point. How this panned out was a delightful surprised.

Another wonderful experience was the descriptions of the greek islands and also customs. Having greek kin, this made for an extra treat. Now I feel the need to read any more books in this series as I really don't want to let the story go.

Read the review on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment