Thursday, May 25, 2023

Suspenseful, thrilling, heart-racing

 

I’m so excited about all those 5-star reviews on my mystery romance novel DEADLY SECRETS.

Let me share some of them with you:


5.0 out of 5 stars
Suspenseful, thrilling, heart-racing!

Deadly Secrets is the second book in the Greek Isles series, and it is nothing short of amazing. I was completely mesmerized and carried away by the gorgeous descriptions and scenery. I felt as though I was right there on that tropical island. Helena was indeed stunning and Captain Dimitris was exceptionally seductive. Both of these characters captured my heart. Deadly Secrets is a suspenseful, thrilling, heart-racing ride that you will not want to miss. The combination of mystery and romance left me breathless.



5.0 out of 5 stars
I was drawn to this beautifully written and unique story right from the beginning

This is a well crafted, suspenseful novel set on a mesmerizing island.
I was drawn to this beautifully written and unique story right from the beginning—the fascinating characters, the island descriptions, and the sense of mystery and danger in the air captivated me and made me want more…Don’t miss this one! It’s a winner!


5.0 out of 5 stars
Great Romance!
By 
Sefer’s ‘Deadly Secrets’ is set on the beautiful and mysterious Greek Island of Mykonos. As with anything Greek, there’s mystery, danger, and passion in this fast-paced, beautifully written love story. Notwithstanding the heart-wrenching romance between, Dimitris and Helena, the author’s descriptions of the beautiful island compliments the passion and romance between these two strong-willed individuals. Dimitris wants Helena and will stop at nothing to claim her, Helena has to learn to accept Dimitris unreservedly, despite the eerie warnings from her late mother and the prophecies hidden in her grandmother’s diary, before she can submit to him. Will they ever overcome their suspicions and move forward? Get your copy to find out. Great romance!

My dear friends and readers,

If you want to find out what other readers are saying about DEADLY SECRETS, read some more reviews on Amazon.

Or click here to start reading DEADLY SECRETS on Amazon for free

If you prefer iBooks, Nook, Kobo or other fine booksellers click here:

https://www.books2read.com/DeadlySecrets

 

Best wishes,

 

Angel Sefer


No comments:

Post a Comment