Friday, July 26, 2013

My review for "Arielle Immortal Passion" by Lilian Roberts

Arielle: Immortal Passion (Immortal Rapture, #3)

rating5 of 5 stars
bookshelvesfavoritesread
statusRead in May, 2013
formatPaperback (edit)
reviewLove it! Love it!
I loved the plot. The story takes you to St. Jean de Luz in the South of France. I was glued to the pages as the author takes you on a detail tour of the beautiful town by the ocean. This is where Sebastian, Arielle’s immortal dazzling boyfriend takes all of their friends for vacation. The excitement and suspense as Arielle and her best friend Eva are trapped and threatened to die alone, held me to the story like a magnet. Using Eva’s magic they call on their immortal friends to save them just in time as they were nearing their last breath. I just couldn’t put the book down.
There are immortals that want to punish Sebastian for discarding them centuries ago and have vowed that he will never be happy with another woman. His past continues to haunt him. He knows that by staying close to Arielle she is in danger but he has fallen madly in love with her. I just love the book and I can’t wait for book 4.
(less)

No comments:

Post a Comment