Friday, July 26, 2013

My Review on "The Relic" by Joe Prentis

The Relic

rating5 of 5 stars
bookshelvesfavoritesread
statusRead from July 08 to 12, 2013
formatPaperback (edit)
reviewA fantastic page-turner!!!
THE RELIC is a fast-paced international thriller, taking place in the Middle East. I loved it! Actually, it was like watching a movie!
An exciting page-turner that kept me glued to it, with unexpected twists and turns and very lively dialogues.
I loved the fascinating characters and especially, Dr. Siedman. I believe that her novel adds an interesting spice to the book and connects past and present mysteries.
I was impressed by the extensive research the author has obviously done. The book gives a realistic insight to complicated matters such as politics and the conflict in the Middle East.
I received the book as a kindle gift from the author in exchange for a fair review and I really loved it! I’m looking forward to the next book in the series…
(less)

No comments:

Post a Comment