Saturday, June 14, 2014

A 4.98 rating on Goodreads for Mystery Romance "Deadly Secrets"!

Deadly Secrets (The Greek Isles Series, #2)

by 

Here are some of the ratings and reviews for this book by readers on Goodreads:

An exciting roller coaster of passion and suspense!

Mrs. Sefer did it again! I really enjoyed this skillful blend of romance and mystery with an intriguing story line!

I loved the characters and the description of the island. I’ve always wanted to visit a Greek island and now, more so than ever…

The development of the romance was very interesting, full of passion, doubt, suspicion, intrigue and sprinkled with the fascinating customs and tradition of the island.

I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a good mystery with lots of twists and turns, as well as, a good romance.

A very exciting and well-written book!

I just love well-written books, and this was one of them. The beautiful descriptions and the development of the intriguing characters jumped from the pages. I found myself drawn to it, page after page, trying to figure out who was hiding behind all this…

The story was exhilarating, full of mystery, danger, and suspense, while the development of the simmering desire between stunning Helena and the seductive captain kept me glued to the pages.

A great sequel of the first novel in the series!

What a wonderful novel, full of mystery and suspense!
I like hot romances but I like it even more, when they are blended with a well developed mystery. This is the reason I loved this book so much. Captivating series!


No comments:

Post a Comment