Friday, July 17, 2015

"This series has me so captivated that once again I read it in one sitting..." 5-Star Review



5.0 out of 5 stars This series has me so captivated that once again I read it in one sitting.July 16, 2015
By 
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Heiress of Santorini (The Greek Isles Series) (Volume 3) (Paperback)
This series has me so captivated that once again I read it in one sitting. Each one can definitely be read as a stand alone-the thread that holds them together is the beautiful country of Greece and it's many islands which the author describes in breathtaking detail! I could feel myself standing and looking out at the Aegean Sea from a mansion that was under siege by one or more of it's inhabitants--or was more at play then meets the eye? This story unfolds seamlessly as lie after lie is revealed and the love that is growing between Alexanda and Mark blossoms.

And now I have to go and get the 4th book in this series. I can only hope that this series will continue on--I don't want it to end.
Available at: Amazon Amazon UK Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment