Wednesday, August 5, 2015

My review on the fascinating paranormal mystery romance The Lady of the Pier (The Ebb) by Effrosyni Moschoudi


5.0 out of 5 stars A fascinating blend of mystery and romance, sprinkled with a mesmerizing paranormal element5 August 2015
This review is from: The Ebb (book 1) (The Lady of the Pier trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
The Lady of the Pier by Effrosyni Moschoudi is a fascinating blend of mystery and romance, sprinkled with a mesmerizing paranormal element.
The stories of Laura and Christian, Sofia and Danny are heartwarming, full of the sweetness, dreams, and the heartache of first love. I loved both plots and the way they interchanged and couldn’t wait to find out how they would unfold. The characters and their feelings were so vivid I felt I was right there with them. And what can I say about the amazing descriptions, the exquisite poems, and the almost poetic storytelling?
Five stars for this wonderful book!

No comments:

Post a Comment